Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Immigrants come to this country because maybe they want to get a job or get education.
No people in this country because if you do something bad the government will punish you.
Yes i feel free in this country because i got a lot of things i need in my house like food.
I am sharing my feelings because I feel bad about the other countries around the world.

There are some people in this country that are free and some people that are not free.
My example is that people that are locked inside in there house are not free in this country.
I think book not bars is my example because kids go to jail because maybe they are not free.
I think babysitters and maids are not free because they have to work all day and night and they
get tired of their jobs.

The good thing is that this country has everything in here like food shelter and clothes.
I like this country because i like the food the shelter and also i live in this country too.
I want immigrants should come to this country to have a better life and better education.

No comments: