We got a serious government in the united states.
A democracy is a person that rules the poor people.
No because there are people that can't vote and there are poor.
They should have alot of rights like food rights like every poor
person should eat every day.No not all people have rights not
poor people.I should give them money so they can buy stuff.
I believe in that because everyone should have responsibility.
No i maybe don't know where they live or don't know their name.
they can not come outside never or they can never get out of their room.
they should care because what if they are really famous and we need them.
freedom is real because there is no rule that no one should be free.
Life is not fair because you don't get whatever you want in the world.
I can tell a lot of people to give people that don't have freedom will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment