I think it feels like being a slave not to be free.
Everyone should have freedom because their isq
no rule saying that nobody should have no freedom.
Their is some people that have freedom because other
people don't have freedom they just be like servants.
I am writing this because we are looking how it is not
to be free.
I believe that the people that are treating badly should be free.
Another thing is the people that are scared to go outside should
be free.I am giving an example because it is to show the people
that is not free.Another thing i believe is cooks because some cooks
had to work all night without going home.Another thing i am explaining
is that the people should be free.
Everyone deserves everything like food, water, shelter, and education.
Freedom mean to never have a choice to make and you can do anything.
In some places their are no freedom everyone have to stay at home or
in the streets.Freedom also means to do anything you like to do and no
body can control you.I use this example because nobody should control you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment